WE ARE PHO. WE ARE BUN.
Friday, July 08, 2005
 
Put your hands in the air and shout ALLAH...It's Friday dawg!
More can be said for the places that eachof these posts have been typed than perhaps for the material contained. there goes mymind again!
You see, my brain is sweating.
Brant and I find ourselves located in the oldest rainforest in the world (that being because the ice age never got here) Taman Negara. We treked through the muck of it in the bulging sweat inducing high sun of the day. WE saw big ants, and something growled at us sowe didn't stick arounf to watch.
I thought Iwas capable of telling youall about it in detail, but the truth is thattyping is making me sweatso muchthat ican't even think...Gaaaaaa
Comments:
...or better yet, how much liquid can ones attire hold? I'm willing to believe one litre at the least. If wrung out twice in the jungle, I would venture 2.5 litres.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

WRITE US...