WE ARE PHO. WE ARE BUN.
Monday, July 04, 2005
 
No need for alarm...No harm. Just Burned arms.
I need to make an apology for raising the red flag.
My previous post was when things did look very dire indeed.
I do not take back my disdain for Thailand, which I have now happily left along with a very freaky burmese man.
After a long day of waiting in lineups on Canada Day in Bangkok (The embassy was rocking with Bikers, and ex-pats..all swearing and sweating through miles of paperwork...a celebration indeed) It was Carol Buchanan that answered the phonecall I most needed for a quick departure.
From 9 AM until 1pm I waited for Immigration...and from there I was off like a shot.
At 3pm I boarded a train bound for Malaysia, and at 11am the next Day I was free from the shackles of That horrible King's realm.
By 8pm I got to the Pehrentian Islands, and the second person I saw as I walked down the beach was my friend and yours...Mr. Brant Felker.

THE MARRIAGE IS BACK ON!

We honeymooned all day today in snorkel masks. We saw three Sharks, a gigantic sea Turtle, and More colourful Sea life than I new existed. I have 0 complaints, just a little burn on the back from fl\oating face down for so many hours.
Next...off to the Jungle, to see a leopard or some TAPIRS! YES WILD TAPIRS.
We're back on track, and feeling great.
So Bippy don't worry, I will not be an Island love slave after all.
Love you lots.
Ged.
Comments:
YES!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

WRITE US...