WE ARE PHO. WE ARE BUN.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
 
Jungilist Massive.
We have been dirty, and sweaty, and muddy, and bloody.
but noone would know it after our GQ trip to Hoi An...In four short hours (of which B and G were found on the most beautiful beach with Guitar and Larue in hand) The kooky ladies at Bich My fashioned some tailor made outfits to get us back to what matters...LOOKING GREAT.
There aren't nearly enough mirrors in this country for such a vain young man, but just looking at the Brant, I know our whole dynamic has changed. Watch out Hanoi...we're going to break your neck.
In a warehouse, in 40 degree heat, one hundred seamstresses busily put ideas to fine linens, and cottons.
The prize in my collection (Easily the coolest clothing item I have ever owned!) I could describe for you...but I think it words could not compliment it enuf! we'll all just have to wait for the next round of pictias!

Now we sit in Hue awaiting a treacherous 13 hour bus ride to the big city.
Lets hope the driver stays awake, and Uncle Ho guides us Safely through his land.
Big Peace to all of your nations.
Comments:
congrats on the awesome fashion!!!

way to go, boys!!!
 
okay i am talking to myself... translate this into vietnamese and talk to them
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

WRITE US...