WE ARE PHO. WE ARE BUN.
Saturday, March 19, 2005
 
anyone for an MRI or perhaps a rendition of "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"
So...now we're in the midst of it.
We're staying at U.P. Inn for 200 baht a night. private shower. private room...which is great because....
Ged's seen the worst of this trip, he prays. He had to cast my Union Jack boxers into the tampon dispenser some 24 hours ago due to a very messy wake up call...be assured he's as content to post it since bedwetting has never been a problem b4 now. Just the same there has been no reason to raise the alarm, he's on the road to recovery in sleepy Ayutthaya, a word we've repeated a zillion times to get the inflection just right. It goes I--TIYA...we believe. WE went to the best damned wat yet last night and became minor celebrities with the tourbus teenagers from Bangkok, and surrounding thailand. After the 12 some pictures we had to find a way out.
There was an in depth article in the Bangkok Post today about Canada's flailing health care system, and would you believe Ralph Kleins heroed attempts to save it...I read the thing straight through...There was even a picture of an MRI machine in a Calgary independent medical office...I\ll steal the article later today so when I'm feeling homesick later in the journey I can strip off all my clothes under a cool fan and stare at the MRI machine...believe me I'll be thinking of every one of you when I'm looking at the nurse control that machine.

There is some debate between Brant and myself as to how we will post on this thing, I started in the third person which seems to fly, after all brant doesn't want to be mistaken for someone who shits his pants. But I'm sure given the nuances of our writing styles you'll figure us out.
The ring two sucked big apples. It was cool though, because in Thailand you stand an honour the King after 30min of ads and before the movie...also the projectionist got the reels mixed up so we watched the first part, then the third, then the second, and then the Biting conclusion...If it wasn\t such a crap movie we would have complained to the people who wouldn't know what we were saying.
Everything is gravy in Ayutthaya...we're off on a wat journey.
shabba.
Comments:
what is a WAT journey?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

WRITE US...